Sports dedicated for our valuabble healthy
Web hosting
Unknown  /  9:36 AM  /  ,   /  No comments


More Offseason Analysis: Coaching changes, news | Free Agency | Draft


Houston Rockets forward Chandler Parsons appeared on ESPN's SportsNation on Friday, and LeBron James was a topic of conversation. The Miami Heat are trailing the San Antonio Spurs 3-1 in the NBA Finals, and James can choose to opt out of his contract and become a free agent in July. There is, of course, much speculation about what he will do.


"I think if they would've won the championship it would've been a different story and they would've came back to do it again," Parsons said, "but he's got so much responsibility -- he's obviously one of the best players, if not the best player -- so I think them losing will make him make a move and opt out, and you'll see him in a different jersey next year."


Parsons was accused of trying to recruit James for the Rockets.


"I just don't think he'll be back on the Heat," Parsons said. "I think he's done all he can do there and I think it's time for him to move on.


"I can't see the Lakers," he continued. "I honestly can't. I could see him maybe going back to Cleveland. I could see that."


Parsons already has a side career in modeling. Perhaps he has a future as a talking head on television, too.


(H/T ProBasketballTalk)





Basketball Hot News


In copy-cat league, could other teams mimic the Spurs’ offense?

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Search